- The R3R-500 produce quality, low spatter, smooth arcs without pop-outs. Line voltage fluctuations of up to ± 10% are handled by the R3R compensation function to keep the output constant.
- Easy to operate. Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy. Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard.
- Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- Stackable case design with built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
- Submersion dipped transformer assembly for added corrosion and moisture protection.
- Totally enclosed fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Arc gouging is possible with the R3R-500 with up to 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Both the R3R-500 can be used for limited DC TIG welding – simply add TIG accessories and shielding gas.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Seven-year warranty on the power rectifier.
MFR Product Number:
Input Power : 230/460/575/3/60
Input Current: 88/44A
Rated Output : 500A/40V/60%
Output Range : 75-625A DC