- Substantial amperage ranges include the R3R-400 at 60-500 amps.
- Easy to operate - Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy.
- Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard on the K1285-16 R3R-400.
- Arc gouge with the R3R-400 using up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- Stackable case design - With built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
MFR Product Number:
Rated Output: 400A/36V/60%
Range: 60-500A DC
428.000 lbs (194.141 kg)