- Rugged design – PowerCut's external housing design is durable, damage-resistant, corrosion-resistant and weather resistant, while remaining lightweight for portability.
- Tool-less quick disconnect torch – Disconnects from the machine without the use of wrenches or special tools. Now you can easily disconnect your PT-38 torch for storage, repairs or replacement, or to attach a PT-37 mechanized torch for mechanized applications.
- Digital readout display – Easy to read and shows the exact pressure or amperage, so you can operate with confidence. The display also shows help codes to assist in troubleshooting minor errors, reducing downtime.
- Blowback technology – Eliminates high-frequency startups that can disrupt CNC controls and nearby computer systems.
- Auto-modes (gouge, grate and normal modes) Switch between modes automatically, tailoring your application without manually changing settings on the console.
- Suspended electronics – Sensitive internal electronics are suspended from the aluminum frame, insulating them from shock and vibration.
- Sealed switches – Silicone-sealed switches are immune to corrosion, as well as dust and dirt infiltration.
- Gouging capability – PowerCut delivers the extra output voltage needed for superior plasma gouging capability.
- Automatic fan control – The cooling fan is automatically controlled to run only when necessary, to conserve energy and reduce ingested dust and dirt.
- Built-in power line conditioner – Protects against damage from power line noise and spikes, even with poor-quality power.
- Torch wrap and spare parts kit holder – Now standard on all packages, the holder lets you neatly fold up excess torch cables for convenient storage in your consumable box.
- Plug-n-Play mechanized option – Lets you easily transform your manual cutting system into a powerful mechanized system for your gantry machine.
- Optional five year warranty on console
- One year warranty on torch
MFR Product Number:
Plasma Cutting, Manual
Cuts : up to 7/8 in (22 mm)
Severs : up to 1-1/4 in (32 mm)
Air Requirements : 400 cfh @ 80 psig ( 165 l/min 4.8 bar to 5.2 bar )
Approved Service Gases:
1 ph input : 1 ph 208/230 V 50/60 Hz 56/47 A
3 ph input : 3 ph 208/230/400/460/575 V 50/60 Hz 28/23/13/12/9 A
Recommended Engine Driven Generator Power : 1 ph 230 V 11 kW
Recommended Engine Driven Generator Power : 3 ph 460 V 9.7 kW
Output @ 60% Duty Cycle : 60 A
Output @ 100% Duty Cycle : 50 A